We can be at a crash site quickly
if and when, conditions
are likely to change.
Crash Reconstruction Services Include:
- Examine/inspect crash sites
- Examine/inspect involved vehicles and property
- Use police reports and photos
- Use other pertinent materials, including EDR data, ECM data
- Perform technical analyses/calculations to determine what happened
- Prepare reports for our client
- Prepare exhibits for trial
- Testify at depositions/trials
Were highway defects or deficiencies related to the crash?
How fast were the vehicles traveling?
Was excessive speed involved?
Which vehicle crossed the centerline?
Who was at fault?
Could the driver have stopped in time if driving attentively?
Could the driver have avoided striking the pedestrian?
Hicks & Nogan have performed a variety of vehicle crash reconstructions, including:
- Angled & Right Angle Crashes
- School Bus Crashes
- Single Vehicle Crashes
- Crashes with more than 2 vehicles
- Tractor-Trailer Truck / Semi-Truck Crashes
- Criminal Defense Cases
- Crashes Involving Bicycles
- Head-On Crashes
- Motorcycle Crashes
- Pedestrian Knockdowns
Jay Nogan has performed a variety of vehicle crash reconstructions/investigations where the following may have been a factor:
- Mechanical Failures
- Data from a car’s Event Data Recorder (EDR), a.k.a. Crash Data Recorder
- Data from a heavy-duty truck’s Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Motorcycle operator actions