H. Richard Hicks, P.E.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering
- Over 25 years practical experience in transportation engineering
- Registered professional engineer in Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Michigan and Illinois
- Spends 15 to 18 hours annually at relevant continuing education courses/seminars
- Over 24 years of successful forensic engineering experience
- Has investigated over 450 Slip, Trip and Fall cases
- Has testified in deposition or at trial more than 190 times
- Has testified on behalf of both defendants and plaintiffs
Richard Hicks provides technical investigations, analysis, reports and testimony toward the resolution of litigation and claims involving:
- Highway and Transportation Engineering
- Traffic Safety
- Crash (Accident) Reconstruction
- Codes and Standards
- Civil Engineering
Our mission is to provide the highest quality forensic
and expert witness services to our clients.
Our industry and forensic experience combined with our similar forensic philosophies and complementary skills bring synergy to your case.
We have performed investigations for attorneys, insurance companies, and self-insured businesses.